Grizzly G8688 Mini Metal Lathe, 7 x 12-Inch
This Mini Metal Lathe might glance small however you’ll be able to be amazed at what you’ll be able to do with this little guy. Powered by a three/four HP motor, this lathe additionally options: variable speeds (zero-2500 RPM), inch and metric studying dials, turret tool post, chip tray & splash guard. Absolute best machine for hobby and small jobs.
It includes a 7-inch swing over bed, 12-inch distance between centers, 2-half-inch tailstock trip, 2-3/four-inch cross slide trip, and 20mm spindle bore. Threading capabilities come with a thread Vary of 12-fifty two TPI and 18 same old and 10 metric thread pitches. Comprises threading dial indicator and same old and metric handwheel graduations.
Variable speed from zero-1100 RPM for low Vary and nil-2500 RPM for top Vary. Forward and reverse in all speeds. sixteen-TPI reversible leadscrew.
Includes chip pan; backsplash guard; 3-inch, 3-jaw chuck with external jaws; 6-1/four-inch face plate; steady rest; four-approach turret post; MT#2 dead center; and repair equipment.
- Variable Speed
- 16 TPI reversible leadscrew
- Forward and reverse in all speeds
- Chip tray and backsplash guard
- Threading dial indicator
- Standard and metric graduation
- Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Swing over bed: 7 inches
- Distance between centers: 12 inches
- Bore Size of Included Chuck: 16mm
- Spindle bore: 20mm
- Spindle nose taper: MT #3
- Tailstock taper: MT #2
- Tailstock trip: 2-half inches
- Cross-slide trip: 2-3/four inches
- Maximum tool bit size: five/sixteen-inch
- Speed Vary: Low Vary: zero-1100 RPM, Prime Vary: zero-2500 RPM
- Range of threads: 12 to 52 TPI
- Motor: 3/four HP, one hundred ten-volt, single-section
- Number of thread pitches: 18 inch & 10 metric
- Net weight: 74 pounds
- Shipping weight approximate: 90 pounds
16 TPI Reversible Lead screw
Forward and reverse in all speeds
Chip Tray and Backsplash Guard
Threading Dial Indicator